Welcome to My Full-Time RV Living LifeStyle Blog!

I suppose I should mention that this is an RV blog. The picture of me standing beside a motorhome in the banner probably tipped you off to that fact already, but you know how it is with blogs, any body can put anything in the header.

Anyways, I was born, raised, and live in Maine, I have 12 cats, and some people would call me homeless. Nope, I have a home, I just don't have what people call a standard house. My house has wheels and her name is Rosebud. My backyard stretches on for thousands and thousands of miles all the way from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean.

Once upon a time I had a "regular home" but a flood came and took it away. Me and my cats spent the next 3 years living under a 8x6 tarp and survived through 3 blizzards and Maine's coldest winter on record when the temps hit -48F. After that me and the cats moved in a Volvo. As hard as it is to live in a tent with 12 cats, it's even harder to live in a Volvo with 12 cats, and a motorhome named No Hurry was the answer. No Hurry: my home, my office, my RV.

I plan to use this blog to share my thoughts, ideas, adventures, and advice on being self-employed, living and working a full-time RV LifeStyle with an army of cats, while boondocking in the wonderful (and sometimes sub-zero) state of Maine.

I hope to write a post a day featuring random thoughts as they pop into my head, and hopefully 2 or 3 posts per week will focus on something helpful to those seeking to live in an RV full time. If you've any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions on what sort of posts you'd like to see me write, please comment and let me know.

I hope you all have as much fun reading this blog as I know I'll have writing it.

~Wendy

Monday, June 25, 2012

EelKat's Thoughts on Walden by H. D. Thoreau


As with last semester, at the end of the Summer Semester 2012 @ SMCC, I am now putting my college essays online. This is one of several book/article reviews written for the Lit&Environment class:







Wendy C Allen
LITR 245 Literature & Environment
Prof. Robert Verttese
June 18, 2012



Walden by H. D. Thoreau



Did you like the writing style?

Yes, as I said in the other reading by Thoreau, I do like his style. This is perhaps a bit more formal then his journals were, but still very conversational and easy for me to identify with. I like that his tone gets very condescending and snide at times in this one. It shows that he really believes what he is saying, that these ideas are coming from within the heart of his soul. He speaks with a powerful conviction. There is a determined passion in his voice as though he would die if he could not say what his soul demands must be said. I think he must have been a very fiery tempered and dynamic person, who turned to writing as a way to express his feelings. I think that is one of the things I like about writers: they have a burning passion to say something so as to change the world around them, but rather then use violent means, force, or war as others would do to get their way, writers simply write it down and let the power of their written words do the work for them through peaceful inspiration.

I like too, that he uses the same phraseology which I use. I often find it difficult to read modern writers, whose words are filled with sloppy slang which bears me no meaning. I likewise find it difficult to read unlearned words written by writers with no skills at grammar and spelling. Perhaps it is because my culture is so different from mainstream America, holding to traditional, long ago cast asunder by the rest of society, including a mode of speech which went out of vogue by the 1940s. Gone from society are the handwritten letters, the please, the thank you, the bow, the handshake, the courtesy, respect of elders, good manners while eating, holding doors for others, our world now rife with rudeness, formal speech replaced by slurs, punctuation marks replaced by “fuck”, “christ”, or “damit”, skirt lines gone up and necklines gone down, drinking, smoking, drugs...my people do not live among mainstream America because mainstream America has gone gone to hell, long ago flushed down the drain. We maintain the old ways, in life, dress, and speech. We rarely have contact with people outside of our clan, and as such maintain the formality of old. It is the formality of old, which makes Thoreau’s writing difficult for the rude slang mouthed peoples of today’s world, who can not fathom a time when people used such language in daily speak, and yet it is this very same formality in Thoreau’s writing, which lends him to me, to be a writer whose words I can respect, because I can actually understand them. I very much like his style, for he treats words as an art. Words to him, were not graffiti to be tossed around all willy nilly. Thoreau knew the meaning of words, the power of words, and how to use powerful words to their best advantage. I like that in a writer. His words may be too formal for some readers, but it’s the formality of his words, which cause his words to be respected as words of authority, words to heed, words to listen to. I have far more respect for a writer who knows his craft, then I do for one who can’t even take the time learn to edit.

Did the ideas appeal to you?

Yes. I could just see myself having written this piece. It speaks to me on so many levels, it’s unbelievable! It’s like he looks into my soul and says the very things I want to say. The degradation of society. Man’s ego and greed destroying the planet. A need to go back to the simpler things. Get away from industrialization. Live at one with nature. These are the theme which I live by and these are the themes of which he speaks.

What SPECIFICALLY did you like/dislike?

I really liked the section on shelters. I found that to be especially interesting, perhaps because I have had to think about shelter more than most the past few years.

A quote or two you liked and why you liked them:

Wow, what a difficult task. There are so many quotes in this one, from which I could choose! I can find meaning in almost every line, inspiration from every phrase. Thoreau’s words are phenomenal. I could sit here writing page after page of why I like this quote or that quote. I could probably do like the “Ben Franklin” guy and fill 7,000 shoe boxes with commentary about all the quotes I liked in this one! How does one choose?

“..the prisoner of his own opinion of himself, a fame won by his own deeds...What a man thinks of himself, that is which determines, or rather indicates,  his fate.”

I think this is probably the one which stood out to me the most. It reminds me of the concept of the Power of Positive Thinking, which is based on the simple theory: you are what you think. Think happy thoughts, and you will become a happier person; think sad thoughts and you will soon become depressed; think you are great, and you shall achieve greatness; think you are gutter trash and you shall live in the slums. Being stuck in one thought can be a bad thing. Having concrete beliefs limits your ability to be open to new ideas. Staying stuck in one thought, blinds you to new opportunities. You always hear about PoPT as being some new fangled idea, and yet, here was Thoreau talking about it some 200 or so odd years ago.

I just liked that he was pointing out: Life is what you make of it. I think so many people are too ready to jump up and blame the next guy for problems in their lives. I think Thoreau was thinking the same thing. I think he was telling people, politely, to get off their asses and stop whining that it was someone else's fault. I think he was saying: get with the program, be the change you want to see, don’t wait for things to happen, go out and make them happen. I like that attitude. I’m a very self sufficient, self motivated, do-it-yourself kind of person. I like people who are the same. I like Thoreau’s way of thinking.

This quote really struck home for me, because it has a deep personal meaning to me. I got really depressed, years ago, when I was a teenager, after several folks I knew had died (all the same year) and I felt alone afterwards. For the longest time, all I could think about was how “everyone I knew” was dead, and everything in life just seemed shitty. But then one day, it occurred to me that it was my own mind that was making things seem a lot worse than they really were. It was all in my head and the way to fix it, was to fix my head. Most people I knew were still alive, and life really could have been far worse. Everything looked like it was going bad, because I was going out of my way to think about the few things that had gone bad, and not thinking about the million and one other things that were going great. My brain’s lense was out of focus. I needed to change my focus. I started changing the way I looked at things and things started looking a lot better. Since then, I’ve been able to see the good in everything. I am glad I started seeing life this way, before the flood came round. The old me would have crashed after the flood. I’ve had people walk up to me and say: “Aren’t you sad about everything that happened because of the flood?” I’ll respond with: “No, actually, I’m not. A lot of good things happened because of it.” Then I’ll start listing off the things I never would have done if the flood hadn’t happened, with the two top things on the list always being living in the motorhome and going to college - both a direct result of the flood. The one that always gets me is, when they respond with: “But you live in a motorhome because of it!” (Shrieking the words, all shocked and aghast, like it’s a bad thing.) And I’ll respond with: “I know, isn’t it great! If it hadn’t been for the flood I’d still be stuck living in a house! I have so much more freedom today. I can live anywhere I want to. I can live at national parks now! Any time I want to move to a new location, all I have to do is start the engine and drive! It’s wonderful! If it hadn’t been for the flood, I never would have known I could do this.” They don’t get it. They haven’t a clue. They haven’t found the secret to unlocking the true joy of life, to see joy in everything, every day. All they have to do is change how they think. Life is only as good as you think it is.Thoreau hit the nail right on the head with this quote.

How does this reading connect to another idea, reading, film, etc. and explain the connection.

“Economy”

1:  What are the four necessities of life? What is the one basic one and how do the other three contribute to it?

Food, Shelter, Clothing, and Fuel; food being the only one really needed. Thoreau theorizes that man will (and I agree that logically, most should, though in actuality, from what I’ve seen many don’t) always provide food, shelter, clothing, and fuel, before they will seek out frivolities, success, or solutions of problems. Later in the chapter, however, he changes and says that it is Warmth that is needed most of all, that we need warmth to stay alive, warmth to cook food, etc. I ended up feeling slightly confused over this section, because he loses his conviction here. Elsewhere he speaks as one who knows without a doubt, but here he speaks more as though he is questioning and is unsure of what he’s saying.

He then lists what he says he needs to survive: implements, a knife, an axe, a spade, a wheelbarrow, lamplight, stationary, and a few books. He seems to mention stuff off and on, through out the whole piece, actually.

2: What kinds of things do his neighbors consider good, that he considers bad?

I’m not certain he ever says. He appears to be suggesting that Good Behavior is bad? I’m not sure. This part was a bit confusing and not very clear to me. He sometimes goes off the deep end to me, and this was one of those times. It sort of seems like a rant, like, he stopped thinking rationally and had a nonsencical tantrum for a second, then went back into his more formal style.  I wonder if he means, like being so “elegant”, “dainty”, and “well breed” that you can’t “stop and smell the roses” or get your hands dirty while enjoying life.

3: Does his cabin conform to his own advice on how much shelter one needs?

4: What are some problems he identifies? Do they still exist today? Have they expanded?

5: Clothing, shelter, philanthropy: What was he trying to express?

Clothing was made to retain body heat and cover nakedness, but people with wealth wear impractical clothing made fitted to the body, to show off the body, but are not functional, and as he puts it are as useful as putting clothes on a wooden horse. He says it would be easier for many folks to walk on a broken leg then to walk wearing torn pants, because they are ashamed of what others will think of them if they are seen in public without perfectly respectable clothing. He accuses folks of judging others based on how they dress.



“Where I Lived...”

1. What is a life frittered away by detail? How is your own life like this? (p59)

2. What modern inventions does he question? (p60) What inventions today do you question as he did these?

“Sounds”

1.  List problems and benefits of the railroad. Does he believe the benefits outweigh the problems?

2. Identify the animals he focuses on. Offer your own opinion.

“Solitude”





Wendy C Allen
LITR 245 Literature & Environment
Prof. Robert Verttese
June 25, 2012



Walden by H. D. Thoreau
(Second Response)



How much socializing does he say is good?

Not much. He mentions 3 times a day at meals, every few weeks when going out to the post office, or once in awhile when meeting by chance on the road. I think he felt very crowded, when people were around. I think people made him feel uncomfortable. On some level I agree with him. I have great difficulty being in crowded places, though I am much better about it then I was a few years ago.

On the one hand I can see his point, that people can be incredibly annoying, tiresome, obnoxious, and boring. People can crowd your personal space, getting too close for comfort. People who smoke are especially annoying as they permeate the whole room with their stench the instant they walk through the door, and the closer they get to you, the more unbearable the smell.

On the other hand, I have personally seen the downside of parents who force their children to live a sheltered life, never allowed to play with other children, never allowed to attend school, never allowed to go to the store, never allow to leave the backyard...never talked to, never smiled at, never hugged, punished for looking up, punished for speaking, punished for getting to near a person of a differing religion or race.

As with anything there is too much of a good thing. Too much socializing, is bad and leads to burnout. Too much reclusiveness is bad and leads to paranoia and irrational fears. People who socialize too much, you have to ask: “What are they trying to ignore? What are they pretending they wish they did not know? What are they trying to hide? What are they over compensating for?” while people who don’t socialize enough, you have to ask: “What happened that was so terrible? What scared them so badly? Who hurt them that they live in such utter fear of people?” There needs to be a balance between socializing and solitude.

Was he lonely at the pond?

I don’t think so, not really. He seems more to be relieved. Happy to get a chance to be alone a last. His attitude suggests, he’s had enough. He’s had too many people fussing over him, too many people pushing him around, too many people telling him what to do and how to live his life, what he should and should not do or be, what society expects him to be, and he’s just had it. He’s sick and tired of all the annoying busybodies at him about everything and he’s glad to finally be alone at last and get a chance to hear himself think, and breathe without somebody telling him he breathing the wrong air. That’s the impression I’m getting on the way he is talking. He’s basically, telling them, as politely as he can: “Shut the hell up and jump off a cliff, just leave me alone for a change, I came up here to get away from you creeps, and now you are following me even way out here in the forest asking me if I’m lonely?! Lonely? Ha! How can I be lonely, you won’t leave me alone and give me a chance to be lonely! Why don’t you get out of my face and give me time to find out if I get lonely. It’d be nice to find out what loneliness feels like.” I mean, you can just hear the sarcasm rolling off the page when he’s answering the questions about his being lonely. This man is so fed up with people asking him questions, that he’s struggling not to kick them in the butt and toss them in front of a train. He wants to be lonely, he craves loneliness. He just wants to be left alone for once in his life. He’s practically screaming it between every line of every page.

What does he mean by ...

“I have never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.”

I believe he deeply and thoroughly enjoyed having his own mind for company. He had better conversations with his thoughts, then he did with other people. He got along with himself, when he could get along with no one else. He understood himself when no one else did. He was his own best friend. In solitude he did not have to worry about someone disagreeing with him. In solitude, he could sit and quietly reflect on life, the universe, and everything. One can not reach enlightenment without solitude. I think every person feels this way at one point or another. Each person travels the road of life alone, though others may walk beside you, none walks in your shoes with you. I think that is the message he was trying to convey here.

“I have a great deal of company in my house; especially in the morning when no one calls”

Having lived alone, in solitude with nature, I know that mornings bring a great deal of company, without any visitors. You have songbirds rising with the sun and singing at the tops of their lungs screaming hallelujah to the world and rejoicing in the glorious rays of the sun, little animals out scurrying around gathering up berried and bulbs, snakes basking on rocks, deer and moose at the water’s edge getting a sip while keeping a watchful eye on their babies, fuzzy little bees shaking off the morning dew and buzzing around collecting armloads of golden pollen dust, black bear trundling off sleepily getting ready for bed, momma ducks leading her babies down to the water for a swim, frog pering out from under the leaves. Mornings are the busiest hours of the day. People who are too busy chatting, texting, and running to work have no idea. They are too self absorbed to see what goes on in the world around them. In the morning nobody has time to call on others because they are too busy rushing from here to there and worrying about things that are of no importance. I don’t think people today are any different then they were in Thoreau’s time.

Who are the old settler and elderly dame?

My impression of what he says here, is that he is speaking of God and Mother Earth. He describes the old settler as having dug the pond, laid the stones, and planted the trees, which when I read this, it seems to me that he is suggesting one should look for God in nature instead of going to a church. He seems to be saying that you can find God’s handiwork everywhere, if you’d just open your eyes and look. Likewise, he speaks of the elderly dame as the planter of herbs and gardens. I suppose this reference could be seen in many ways, but for me, coming from a Mormon background and thus being raised to believe in both a Heavenly Father and a Heavenly Mother, and then later in life moving towards a more Pagan belief system with a God and Goddess, and then moving on to Voodoo yet another belief system lead by both a male and female deity, I suppose my viewing Thoreau’s words as God and Mother Earth, could just be a reflection on my own spiritual beliefs.

I personally have difficulty comprehending theologies which are lead by all male or all female deities, because for deities to be solely male or solely female is illogical to me, as we live in a world of duality, everything, even the plants, coming in pairs of male and female counterparts. Thus why I am prone to be attracted to theologies with both a male and female patheon. Anyways, in reading this section, I was given the impression that Thoreau was coming from the same sort of thinking. I felt that he was looking at the world and seeing parts of it as having been created by a male creator and other parts having been made by a female creator.

He describes them as being his favorite visitors, much in the same manner as some Christians describe Jesus as a favorite guest at the dinner table or taking walks “with God” the the garden. I think Thoreau is describing his own connection with a God and Goddess of some sort or another. It feels to me, that Thoreau’s time spent on the pond was a very spiritual experience for him, and thus was a large part of why he wanted solitude to begin with, because he was soul searching and wanted to find out who he believed “God” to be and what “God” meant to him. I believe this was perhaps inspired by the death of his beloved brother. Maybe after his brother’s death, he found himself asking “Is there a God?”, “Why does God allow these things to happen?”, “Who or what is God?”... I think, though he does not come out and say it, that this whole trip to the pond was one great big need for him to get away from society and get closer to God.


Explain the symbols of resurrection...

I think that Thoreau was looking at the world and seeing life and death and rebirth, in everything because, I think that he went into the woods as a result of his brother’s death. I think he was trying to come to terms with the death, and was trying to find meaning in it. I think his brother’s death made him question if there was another life after this one, and so he was seeing life and death and resurrection symbols everywhere he looked, because he was actively seeking them out. He was seeing what he wanted to see.

Why does he think we should focus on present? How does ... suggest a favorable future?

I almost wonder if he was suicidal. Did he really go off by himself for the reasons he said? Or did he go off into the woods to die, but had an epiphany instead? He waited quite some time to write the book, indicating that writing the book was not his primary goal, that the book was an afterthought, an idea that came to him later on.  I think, the reason he was saying we should focus on the present is because he realized that he had been focusing on the past, and it was destroying him. He does say it out right, and this is more me, “reading between the lines” with this, but, I don’t know, it’s almost like, he went into the woods to end his life, and while there something happened that made him rethink things and suddenly realize life was worth living.

“I left the woods for as good a reason as I went there...” I mean that line right there, suggests that he went into the woods with a poor (depressed?) outlook but had a life changing epiphany and came out of the woods a changed and totally different and new man.

Perhaps I am reading more into it then what is there? I don’t know. It just seems to me that he was a very sad man, struggling with some very deep emotions, and people were getting him down and not letting him deal with the situation, causing him to lash out at society, then run away from it, in order to  get his thoughts in order and figure things out without people interrupting him.

“I have several more lives to live...” This line is a very clear indication, to me, that he was suicidal. Why would he say he had other lives to live, if not to point out to himself, that he had something to live for? It’s like he’s saying: “I thought my life was over, I thought I had nothing left to live for, and now I know that I can’t let the past overshadow the future. Now I know I DO have a reason to live.”

Building castles in the air? I think he is telling people, it’s okay to dream, dream big, dream better, keep dreaming. But then adding that part about the foundations also says:  But don’t get stuck in a pipe dream that you never bring into being, make sure you build up that foundation and get a move on, so that your time spent dreaming wasn’t wasted. Don’t just dream it, do it, make that dream real.

What ideas impressed you enough to make a change in your life?

I like how he sees the things in nature, which most folks just walk past and never notice. I’m not sure that anything he says has resulted in a change in me. I think, I already came to the point of chance, as a result of the last few years of my life. I was always close to nature, but the past 6 years brought me to a state of total oneness with nature, which I feel is probably similar to Thoreau’s experiences. So, for me, it’s not so much a change, as the change already happened, but rather a continuation of that change. I have this “before and after” view of life, that I did not have before. I can see life with material things, bogging you down and creating woes, and I can see the other side as well: a life where material goods do not get between you and living your life, where there are no cell phones to draw your  attention away from the sights and sounds of nature, no rushing to and fro, just floating with the wind and enjoying the life which exists all around us. Every day people ask me, if I ever plan to get a house again, or rather when I think I’ll get back in a house, they worry that I suffer from lack of a house, and they can not fathom the rational behind my answer or my decision to spend the rest of my life living in a motorhome. “You mean camping out forever?” asked one person. Yes, camping out forever, and ever, and ever.  “But why” Why? Why is easy. Because I now have a freedom which I had never known before. I now have a connection to life, that I never had before. I no longer exist, traveling through life, I now exist traveling WITH life. Perhaps, I have found what Buddhists refer to as “enlightenment”. I don’t know. All I know, is life is good.

What do you disagree with?

I think he has a poor outlook on mankind. I think, society is not as bad as he sees it. As he said in his journals, each man sees the same thing differently. I think he was scared, sad, and frustrated, but was trying not to admit it. I think he was more frightened of technology and people, then angry at them. I think change scared him and he didn’t know how to deal with it. He has mixed in with a lot of good ideas, a lot of paranoia and fears. Yes there is bad in the world. Yes there are people who make bad use of things they have. But we all live in the exact same world and the only difference between the man who sees the world as a bad place getting worse, and the man who sees the world as a good place getting better, is the way the man in question looks at the world around him. Focus on the bad, and you shall surely find it. I think Thoreau would have been a happier man had he spent a little more timing focusing on the good and a lot less time focusing on the bad.

Newspaper or article connection...

I’m sorry. I’ve not a newspaper or magazine. Only thing I can say here, is to try to remember an article I’ve read in the past. Two come to mind, though I’m not sure why the connection.

The first I thought of was from National Geographic, which I had read a few years ago at the dentist, perhaps 3 or 4 years back. It was about frogs. It opened by showing a two page photo of a dried up pond, and thousands of dead frogs laying in the mud. The next page showed a graph of the globe, and frog populations 20 years ago, verses frog populations today. I remember the most startling part of the article was the fact that over 300 species of frogs go extinct every year since the 1980s, and that in one year alone (2005?) 73% of all frogs (many billions of frogs) died suddenly and without explanation across all points of the globe. It farther mentioned that this was a disaster, not for the animal kingdom, but rather for the medical community, as a large amount of medications used in fighting disease, was made from the toxins found in frog slime, and that it was a crisis of particular note to cancer patients, because one species of frog to go extinct, was the world’s only known producer of a chemical used to treat cancer victims. Before reading this article I had no idea frog slime was used for making medicine. The article went on to list all the reasons why frogs worldwide were dying and the culprit was a bateria which the frogs, previously were not allergic too, but, had suddenly become allergic to, due to the bacteria muting as a result of genetically mutated food crops, such as corn. The article ended by mentioning that this same bacteria was suspected of being the cause of the massive world wide extinction of salamanders, butterflies, bees, and wasps as well.

The second I thought of, was from many years ago, maybe 15 or 20 years back. I think late 1980’s or early 1990’s -ish. Again, it was a National Geographic, this one about a tribe in Papua New Guinea. Another article which opened with an alarming 2 page photo, this time, of a family, with their children and pets (dogs and pigs), sitting in their house, a large structure resembling a bird’s nest, 80 feet above the ground in the top of a tree. The men of the family were dressed for battle and shooting spears and arrows down at the monster which was attacking their home: a massive tree cutter, a giant yellow tractor that was plowing through their forest leveling it flat. People were dying, families were being killed, by loggers, who had not stopped to look up at the trees they were cutting down. The men cutting down the trees, had no idea that the big “bird’s nests” they could see from the ground, were actually the tree house homes of humans who lived in the forest. I can’t remember the article, I think it was about the discover of this tree dwelling tribe, it seems I remember it saying something about this being a new tribe no one knew existed before the loggers went in. The details of the article are gone fro my memory, but that picture of the family, the terrified children hugging their pet dingos and piglets, clinging to their mothers, as their father and older brothers fought the terrible yellow beast that was cutting down their home, has staied with me all these years, forever burned into my brain, never to be forgotten.

Why I am reminded of these two articles when reading Walden, I do not know, and can not explain. Do they relate to Thoreau’s message? Maybe. I’m not sure. Perhaps, it is because both articles dealt with modern man over taking the world and using technology to destroy life? Technology can be good and helpful and do a great many and wonderful thing, but used improperly or wielded by ego, power, and greed technology can wreak vast destruction upon the face of the earth. I think that is the connection, why reading Walden reminded me of these two articles from so long ago.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Good morning Starshine! Liked this post? Looking to connect with me online? I love social networks and am on most of them. You can find me on: BloggerEtsyFaceBookGoogle+KeenMySpaceNaNoWriMoProBoardsScript FrenzySpoonflowerSquidooTwitterULC Ministers NetworkWordpress, and Zazzle Feel free to give me a shout any  time. Many blessings to you, may all your silver clouds be lined with rhinestones and sparkle of golden sunshine. Have yourself a great and wonderful glorious day!

~Rev. Wendy C. Allen aka Empress EelKat of Laughing Gnome Hollow



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This post was written by Wendy C Allen aka EelKat, is copyrighted by The Twighlight Manor Press and was posted on Houseless Living @ http://houselessliving.blogspot.com and reposted at EK's Star Log @ http://eelkat.wordpress.com and parts of it may also be seen on http://www.squidoo.com/EelKat and http://laughinggnomehollow.proboards.com  If you are reading this from a different location than those listed above, please contact me Wendy C. Allen aka EelKat @ http://laughinggnomehollow.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile and let me know where it is you found this post. Plagiarism is illegal and I DO actively pursue offenders. Unless copying a Blog Meme, you do not have permission to copy anything appearing on this blog, including words, art, or photos. This will be your only warning. Thank you and have a glorious day! ~ EelKat



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Did you know you can now get a FREE Kindle for your PC? Be sure to download your FREE Kindle directly from Amazon today. Don't have Windows PC? No worries! Amazon is also offering 100% FREE Kindles for: AndroidWindows Phone 7MaciPhone, and BlackBerry. And don't miss out on over 1.8 million Free eBooks from Amazon's Kindle Store.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment