Welcome to My Full-Time RV Living LifeStyle Blog!

I suppose I should mention that this is an RV blog. The picture of me standing beside a motorhome in the banner probably tipped you off to that fact already, but you know how it is with blogs, any body can put anything in the header.

Anyways, I was born, raised, and live in Maine, I have 12 cats, and some people would call me homeless. Nope, I have a home, I just don't have what people call a standard house. My house has wheels and her name is Rosebud. My backyard stretches on for thousands and thousands of miles all the way from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean.

Once upon a time I had a "regular home" but a flood came and took it away. Me and my cats spent the next 3 years living under a 8x6 tarp and survived through 3 blizzards and Maine's coldest winter on record when the temps hit -48F. After that me and the cats moved in a Volvo. As hard as it is to live in a tent with 12 cats, it's even harder to live in a Volvo with 12 cats, and a motorhome named No Hurry was the answer. No Hurry: my home, my office, my RV.

I plan to use this blog to share my thoughts, ideas, adventures, and advice on being self-employed, living and working a full-time RV LifeStyle with an army of cats, while boondocking in the wonderful (and sometimes sub-zero) state of Maine.

I hope to write a post a day featuring random thoughts as they pop into my head, and hopefully 2 or 3 posts per week will focus on something helpful to those seeking to live in an RV full time. If you've any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions on what sort of posts you'd like to see me write, please comment and let me know.

I hope you all have as much fun reading this blog as I know I'll have writing it.

~Wendy

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

FAQs About Travel Writing: How do I get free travel offers? Will you give some to me?


FAQs About Travel Writing: I want to be a travel writer. How do I get free travel offers? Will you give some to me?


I'm not sure why this question was asked to me, but I'll answer it anyways.

First off...great! You want to be a travel writer, okay, well start writing about your home town, so people who travel there will know more about it, because that's what travel writers do. Travel writers are not traveling writers, they are writers who write about local tourist atractions, so travelers know where to go.

How do you get free travel offers? ZUhm...did I miss something? I thought you wanted to be a travel writer? Why would you need free travel offers? Travel writers don't travel, they write about their local home town, for the traveling tourists who want to come visit their town. So, why would you even NEED free travel offers? You said you wanted to be a travel writer, you didn't say anything about being a traveling writer. Keep in mind that there is a huge differance between travel writers and traveling writers, okay?

Next, uhm...I've never heard of free travel offers, so I have no idea. I don't think such things exists.

Finally? WHAT? How the heck can I give you some free travel offers? What the hell? Who do you think I am? I'm an author not a travel agent. Clearly you have sent this question to the wrong person, either that or I am not who you think I am. Sorry!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you know you can now get a FREE Kindle for your PC? Be sure to download your FREE Kindle directly from Amazon today. Don't have Windows PC? No worries! Amazon is also offering 100% FREE Kindles for: Android, Windows Phone 7, Mac, iPhone, and BlackBerry. And don't miss out on over 1.8 million Free eBooks from Amazon's Kindle Store.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This post was written by Wendy C Allen aka EelKat, is copyrighted by The Twighlight Manor Press and was posted on Houseless Living @ http://houselessliving.blogspot.com and reposted at EK's Star Log @ http://eelkat.wordpress.com and parts of it may also be seen on http://www.squidoo.com/EelKat and http://laughinggnomehollow.proboards.com  If you are reading this from a different location than those listed above, please contact me Wendy C. Allen aka EelKat @ http://laughinggnomehollow.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile and let me know where it is you found this post. Plagiarism is illegal and I DO actively pursue offenders. Unless copying a Blog Meme, you do not have permission to copy anything appearing on this blog, including words, art, or photos. This will be your only warning. Thank you and have a glorious day! ~ EelKat



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. "The first condition of understanding a foreign country is to smell it.
    Flights to Accra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travellers never think that THEY are the foreigners.Flights to Gaborone

    ReplyDelete