Welcome to My Full-Time RV Living LifeStyle Blog!

I suppose I should mention that this is an RV blog. The picture of me standing beside a motorhome in the banner probably tipped you off to that fact already, but you know how it is with blogs, any body can put anything in the header.

Anyways, I was born, raised, and live in Maine, I have 12 cats, and some people would call me homeless. Nope, I have a home, I just don't have what people call a standard house. My house has wheels and her name is Rosebud. My backyard stretches on for thousands and thousands of miles all the way from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean.

Once upon a time I had a "regular home" but a flood came and took it away. Me and my cats spent the next 3 years living under a 8x6 tarp and survived through 3 blizzards and Maine's coldest winter on record when the temps hit -48F. After that me and the cats moved in a Volvo. As hard as it is to live in a tent with 12 cats, it's even harder to live in a Volvo with 12 cats, and a motorhome named No Hurry was the answer. No Hurry: my home, my office, my RV.

I plan to use this blog to share my thoughts, ideas, adventures, and advice on being self-employed, living and working a full-time RV LifeStyle with an army of cats, while boondocking in the wonderful (and sometimes sub-zero) state of Maine.

I hope to write a post a day featuring random thoughts as they pop into my head, and hopefully 2 or 3 posts per week will focus on something helpful to those seeking to live in an RV full time. If you've any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions on what sort of posts you'd like to see me write, please comment and let me know.

I hope you all have as much fun reading this blog as I know I'll have writing it.

~Wendy

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Devil Went Down to Georgia: A Blog MeMe

Saturday, July 16, 2011


The Devil Went Down to Georgia

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: The Devil Went Down to Georgia

1. Do you believe in the concept of the devil?





2. What's your favorite nickname that you're called?

3. What would you do if someone cheated on you?

4. Do you ever cry at a movie?

5. Have you got “a ball & chain” or are you single? Are you happy with your status?

6. Who do you got to for advice?

7. When was the last time someone yelled at you?

8. When was the last time you spoke with someone that you met online?

9. Where did you go on your honeymoon? OR Where would you like to go on your honeymoon?

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets
To add your link to the list, enter your name and URL in the form below and press Enter.


Your name: 
Your URL: 
Please leave a comment after linking... Thank you!






Saturday 9: The Devil Went Down to Georgia

1. Do you believe in the concept of the devil?

I used to. Not so much any more.

2. What's your favorite nickname that you're called?

I've never had one.

3. What would you do if someone cheated on you?

You mean, what did I do. Contacted the cheatees (there were more than one) to find out why they thought it was alright to break up another couple and found out that none of the women knew anything about any of the others, and all were upset by the fact that they were being cheated on.

4. Do you ever cry at a movie?

Yes. Death and happy endings and any character crying always makes me cry too.

5. Have you got “a ball & chain” or are you single? Are you happy with your status?

Single and going back and forth between happy about it and not wanting to be.

6. Who do you got to for advice?

Me? Are you kidding? I'm too busy giving advice and answering  the 30,000 emails I get from my fans to have time to ask for advice for myself! LOL! It's probably why I'm so good at answering these blog memes: I'm so used to answering a stead stream of questions from every one who needs help with some area of their life and I'm always the person they turn to to get advice from, though I'm not entirely sure why that is.

7. When was the last time someone yelled at you?

When a day goes by that some crazed hatemonger doesn't show up in my yard yelling and screaming at me and threatening to kill me, I'll let you know.

8. When was the last time you spoke with someone that you met online?

Every few weeks actually. Outside of my relatives and local church members, EVERYONE I talk to is someone I meet online. All of the writer's at my writing group, I meet online, we formed the group online than meet in person, same goes for my coven, it started online and we meet in person from time to time. I'm constantly in the store or the library and someone will come up to me and say: "Hey,, I know you...you're EelKat, I talk to you online, I'm _____" Happens all the time.

9. Where did you go on your honeymoon? OR Where would you like to go on your honeymoon?

Didn't and probably wouldn't. Honeymoons, weddings, bridal showers, ect, are NOT part of the Scottish Traveller/Gypsy tradition, it's not something I could even imagine doing. Just a huge waste of money as far as I can see.


This post was written by Wendy C Allen aka EelKat, is copyrighted by The Twighlight Manor Press and was posted on Houseless Living @ http://houselessliving.blogspot.com and reposted at EK's Star Log @ http://eelkat.wordpress.com and parts of it may also be seen on http://www.squidoo.com/EelKat and http://laughinggnomehollow.proboards.com  If you are reading this from a different location than those listed above, please contact me Wendy C. Allen aka EelKat @ http://laughinggnomehollow.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile and let me know where it is you found this post. Plagiarism is illegal and I DO actively pursue offenders. Unless copying a Blog Meme, you do not have permission to copy anything appearing on this blog, including words, art, or photos. This will be your only warning. Thank you and have a glorious day! ~ EelKat

No comments:

Post a Comment